Career Consulting & Coaching Services
information and to schedule an appointment, call 812-340-GOAL (4625)
Individual career counseling is available by appointment.
We also offer one-on-one private consultations by phone and
online via email or video conference.
Group Meetings are scheduled weekly. We address issues such as how to
deal with difficult co-workers and bosses, how to manage work and home,
how to improve your chances of promotion, and how to survive a layoff.
This is an open group, which means new members may join at anytime. Each
new member must be screened by the Career Consultant prior to joining
the group. Each week, a different topic is discussed, and group members are
encouraged to share their experiences with others.
If you are interested in joining the Career and Life Balance Group
please call 812-340-GOAL (4625) for more information and to schedule a
Sometimes, you may need help figuring out why you're unhappy and
where you want to go next. We can help you answer questions including:
- What do I want?
- Why am I unhappy in my current position?
- How can I follow my dream?
It can be tough to successfully balance the demands of work with the
demands of daily life. You may recognize yourself in these questions:
- How can I manage all the elements of my life without losing
- How do I manage difficult work situations?
- Can I “have it all?”
Searching for a job can be very stressful, especially if
you aren’t sure what to do or how to do it. We can help you answer these
- How do I find a job?
- How do I present myself in the best way (resume, interview,
difficult situations to explain to potential employers)?
- Why am I not landing the jobs I want?
Moving from one situation in life to another can be exciting
– and scary, stressful and challenging! We can help you find
answers to these common questions:
- How do I return to the workforce after time spent away?
- How can I change careers?
- How can I take my current job to the next level?
- How can I prepare for or settle into new retirement?
- How can I manage as a relocated spouse?
A strong resume is key to securing an invitation to interview. Hume &
Resources can help you with these common needs:
- How do I write a resume?
- How can my resume be strengthened?
- How can I work with difficult issues in my resume?